Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site gym with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative. The Travel Manager and Coordinator positionsare responsible for coordinating all company event and non-event travel. This position coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements, including flights, rental car, hotels, car services etc., done on the CONCUR online system and/or with off-site Zuffa licensed travel agents. This position has significant fiduciary responsibility, and follows specific company standards and guidelines in making travel decisions and arrangements in the most efficient and economical manner.
Following are some of the essential functions of the positions:
1.Arranges travel arrangements for UFC events and/or non-event travel requests within company guidelines and standards for excellent customer service.?
2. Upon receipt of approved UFC Travel Request Forms or upon request by a Zuffa Executive, arranges for appropriate travel arrangements for non-event travel needs, including, flights, hotels, conference or meeting room arrangements, rental cars or chauffeured cars (limos, SUVs, town cars), or other needs as requested and approved. May make adjustments to arrangements prior to and during the time of the travel as necessary
3. Receives travel request forms and forwards the form to the company immigration department, who will verify the required travel documents for international travel.
4. Utilizes CONCUR and/or Zuffa licensed travel agent “Tzell” to obtain flight schedules and flight options.
5. Prepares and distributes itineraries to requestor of travel and follows up with each individual to verify that they received it and that they do not have any questions or concerns.
6. Monitors weather and news for any circumstances that may cause airport delays.
7. Monthly reconciling of hotels, rental cars, and car service; this information is entered into non-event spreadsheets and submitted for approval.
8. Prepares invoices for flight or mileage reimbursements.
9. Verifies and updates contact information for fighters and staff.
10. Verifies which members of each fighter’s team (Corner, Managers, Translators, etc.) are traveling and the dates that each member will be arriving and departing.
11. Notifies the VP of Event Operations the Event Operations Coordinator, and the individual responsible for managing hotel accommodations of any changes, requests or needs regarding hotel accommodations that may be brought to this positions attention.
12. In coordination with Public Relations, makes arrangements for flights, hotel accommodations, and transportation needs for Public Relations tours and events.
13. Verifies any contract specific travel specifications that may be required for each fighter for Public Relations tours and events and arranges travel needs accordingly.
14. Maintains detailed records of each expense that is charged to the Zuffa travel credit card and assists Accounting with reconciliation of travel card charges.
15. Remains on stand-by status to make travel arrangements as necessary for unforeseen circumstances.
1. High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 3 years of detailed, busy customer service experience.
3. 1-2 years significant travel scheduling experience required. Ideally, scheduling travel for large corporation or significant event scheduling experience.
4. General knowledge of travel industry such as flights, trains, rental cars, limousine services, hotel and conference accommodations.
5. Ability to plan, to organize, and effectively arrange for travel of large numbers of individuals and multiple events simultaneously.
6. Very Customer-service driven.
7. Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
8. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing with individuals in all levels of the organization.
9. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
10. Excellent organizational skills.
11. Excellent attention to detail.
12. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, Basic level skills with Microsoft Word, and Outlook and ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa is and Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please detail your experience working in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment
2. How many years of experience do you have planning and coordinating travel?
3. How many people have you supported with travel requests?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ