Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be their very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With an office full of champion workers, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success – But the fight isn’t over yet. So if you would like to watch the sport you love grow right in front of your own eyes because of your hard work, then come join a great team and become part of a sports revolution.
This position provides all aspects of direct support/assistance to assigned executives. This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, confidential, strategic, and critical nature requiring considerable discretion, independent judgment, tact and diplomacy. This position also requires above-average interaction with other Senior Management personnel; ad, therefore, requires a professional attitude and strong interpersonal communication skills.
1. Proactively manages a busy and complex calendar and partners with the assigned executive(s) to keep him/her on schedule.
2. Uses sound judgment and carefully ascertains the nature of incoming phone calls, accurately records messages, addresses issues on your own, and transfers calls as necessary. Follows up with callers regarding information requests.
3. Proactively manages the workflow of assigned executive(s), including meetings, correspondence, and milestones. Helps organize critical work projects. Prioritizes and partners with assigned executive(s) to make sure that all objectives are addressed and handled in a timely manner.
4. Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leaders.
5. Works with other members of internal departments as requested to promote departmental objectives.
6. Composes, types, and prepares correspondence, memos, presentations, confidential materials, etc. of the highest quality.
7. Schedules and coordinates meetings or other events as directed by assigned executive(s).
8. Prepares PowerPoint presentations for meetings or other events as directed by assigned executive(s).
9. Directly coordinates, or coordinates with Travel Department, travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and car services as requested and creates itineraries, including all confirmations and contact information for flights, hotel and transportation. Updates itineraries and checks for new information pertaining to travel.
10. Maintains manuals, policy and procedure files, etc. in applicable format.
11. Prepares expense reports for assigned executive(s) as requested.
12. Files correspondence and other records.
13. Coordinates transmission of information with other users/suppliers.
14. Makes copies of correspondence and other materials.
15. Ensures adequate office supplies and processes order requests for additional office supplies as needed.
16. Runs errands as requested by assigned executive(s).
1. High school diploma or GED, college degree strongly preferred.
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience as an assistant to a high level individual within a fast-paced organization.
3. Outstanding organization, prioritization, analytical, and anticipatory skills.
4. Solid project management and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his/her own drive or initiative.
6. Must be flexible and responsive to evolving and changing business environment.
7. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with individuals in all levels of the organization, but particularly with members of the highest level of the organization.
8. Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
9. Excellent organizational skills.
10. Excellent attention to detail.
11. Ability to maintain confidential information.
12. Ability to travel 0-30%.
13. Knowledge and ability to work in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Provide an example of a time when you had 3-5 competing priorities at one time. What was the situation, how did you prioritize the work, and what was the outcome? How often did this type of thing occur?
2. What do you feel has been your greatest work-related accomplishment?
3. Tell us what it means to you to be an Executive Assistant to a VP or higher level person.
4. What specifically interests you about this opportunity?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ