Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the biggest arenas and stadiums across the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Beijing, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site gym with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative people. The Receptionist is the first employee to interact with guests, either in person or on the phone. The Receptionist greets arriving guests, welcomes them to the company, checks them in, lets the appropriate Zuffa personnel know that they have arrived, and makes them comfortable while they wait. Similarly, this position answers phones and assists callers with questions.
1. Welcomes guests to the Zuffa corporate headquarters by greeting them and assisting them with their needs.
2. Checks guests in and prepares visitor badges.
3. Informs Zuffa staff of the arrival of guests and makes the guests feel welcome while they wait.
4. Cordially and professionally answers multiple phone lines directing phone calls to appropriate Zuffa employees or answering inquiries in accordance with company standards.
5. Receives and sorts incoming mail and packages.
6. Coordinates delivery of express mail (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
7. Assists with ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies.
8. Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring log book, issuing visitor badges, etc.
9. Maintains the appearance of the reception area. Ensures that it is clean and safe.
10. Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
1. Local candidates preferred.
2. 2 or more years of previous reception experience.
3. Polished and professional demeanor.
4. Positive, service-oriented personality.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, superb listening and follow up abilities.
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Ability to multi-task and handle the needs of guests and callers simultaneously in a calm, professional manner.
8. Excellent attention to detail.
9. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
10. Excellent proofreading and grammatical skills.
11. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least two years of experience as a receptionist?
2. What is your definition of exceptional customer service?
3. What do you like the most about working in a receptionist role?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ