Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the biggest arenas and stadiums across the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site gym with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative.The Administrative Assistant in Public Relations serves as key administrative support for the Public Relations team including live events team, athlete marketing team, corporate communications team, and social responsibility team.
7. Works with other members of internal departments as requested to promote departmental objectives.
8. Directly coordinates, or coordinates with Travel Department, travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and car services as requested and creates itineraries, including all confirmations and contact information for flights, hotel and transportation. Updates itineraries and checks for new information pertaining to travel.
9. Orders and manages staff supplies.
10. Other tasks, projects and resposibilites as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
1. High school diploma or GED, college degree strongly preferred.
1. 3 years of experience in an administrative role within a fast-paced organization.
2. Outstanding organization, prioritization, analytical, and anticipatory skills.
3. Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his/her own drive or initiative.
4. Must be flexible and responsive to evolving and changing business environment.
5. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with individuals in all levels of the organization.
6. Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to maintain confidential information.
8. Knowledge and ability to work in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please detail your administrative support experience
2. Do you have any experience, specifically with travel - and if so, please explain
3. Why is this role interesting to you?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ