Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, is based in Las Vegas, but has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo. This position is based in the Sao Paulo, Brazil office. Regional candidates preferred. The ability to speak Portugese is required; Spanish language skills are a plus!
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package. All employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative people. The Partnership Activation Manager is responsible for executing and overseeing the development of sponsor specific marketing plans, managing branded partner elements across a variety of UFC assets and supporting the day-to-day needs of UFC’s partners. Working with the international services and sales team, this position will be a key player involved with partner maintenance and providing a unified voice to partners and sponsors from the UFC with respect to partnership marketing and fulfillment.
1. Provides flawless client service including execution of promised deliverables, evaluation of up-sell opportunities, relationship building and entertaining, providing weekly and monthly program progress reports, suggesting value added enhancements to the sponsors.
2. Manages the creation, implementation, strategic management and profitability of UFC promotional programs and all activation with new and existing partners.
3. Analyzes research findings and identifies activation concepts that align with the brand, support partners’ marketing objectives and drive business results.
4. Through strategic planning and assessment, develops complete activation platforms, leveraging UFC assets and delivering a client-focused solution.
5. Grows key strategic UFC marketing partner relations to enhance branding, meet partner objectives, and increase revenue.
6. Continuously develops and refines partnership activation strategies.
7. Supports renewal process for each partner contract and identifies/pursues additional revenue opportunities.
8. Leads and directs business review meetings with each partner on a regular basis.
9. Directs a post-analysis on each major initiative undertaken by partners (i.e.: Event Recaps).
10. Manages and grows relationships with partners through contact with the client and their agencies.
11. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, activation best practices and new media marketing efforts in region.
12. Manages all fulfillment activities needed based on client contracts to ensure that all elements that are contractually obligated are delivered in a professional manner.
13. Reports on ALL service activity on a weekly basis or upon request.
14. Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree, with concentration in marketing, entertainment or sports management preferred.
2. Minimum of 5-8 years of agency, team or client-based partnership servicing experience within the sports or entertainment industry. Experience working in Brazil a must. Experience in Latin America a plus!
3. Experience managing the development and implementation of partnership marketing strategy.
4. Experience creating ROI-centric activation programs, with proven experience leveraging both traditional and non-traditional marketing channels.
5. Experience with marketing platform integration (digital, event, hospitality, etc.), on-site event marketing operations and logistics preferred.
6. Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
7. Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
8. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced client-service environment.
9. Demonstrated ability to manage and cultivate relationships.
10. Must be a team player and have the ability to foster excellent internal and external working relationships.
11. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines as directed in a fast-paced environment.
12. Self-starter, resourceful and able to develop solutions in a high-stress environment.
13. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
14. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and ability to learn other computer programs.
Zuffa is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your experience working within the sponsorship realm in Brazil?
2. Do you have any experience working in Sponsorship in Latin America?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the UFC's UK office, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ