Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site gym with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative people. The Ticket Operations Director is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of UFC ticket operations, including the day-to-day operations and box office management for all ticketed events, worldwide. This role is integral in creating synergies within multiple business functions including sales, service, analytics, database, finance, IT and operations.
1. Operates and manages all aspects of UFC’s ticket operations for approximately 40 events worldwide, including supervising and directing event venue box office.
2. Coordinates event build manifests and ticket inventory with venue box office and/or ticketing provider.
3. Develops scaling and pricing models to maximize revenues.
4. Acts as primary liaison with primary and secondary ticketing providers and manages day-to-day relationship and vendor agreements. Establishes effective and efficient workflows, and drives collaborative innovative initiatives between the parties.
5. Oversees internal ticket sales, fulfillment, distribution, inventory and seat allocations.
6. Leads ticketing technology efforts and innovations.
7. Focuses on the future of ticket operations with the goal to be on the forefront of the ticketing industry.
8. Oversees internal controls and procedures including auditing procedures and reports, allocation and distribution of tickets.
9. Supervises event box office staff and venue ticket sales and operations.
10. Works with Events Controller and Finance department on event settlements and ticket-related revenue receivables.
11. Administers efficient, accurate, and timely reporting mechanisms related to sales activity, as well as budget projections and analysis for senior management.
12. Provides Finance and Strategy department with ticket sales revenue projections during the annual business planning and budgeting process.
13. Manages the RFP process, contracts, and vendor relations for ticket system, ticket printing, ticket management and other ticket-related software programs, including dynamic pricing and secondary sales channels.
14. Collaborates with internal ticket sales team (VIP and group sales) on pricing, sales initiatives, tactics, and fulfillment.
15. Works closely with Global Brand team to ensure all consumer-facing ticket information is accurate and ticketing systems are functioning correctly.
16. Works with all departments to maintain and develop a high level of customer service for all customers.
17. Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
2. 7 or more years of relevant professional sports, venue or tour ticket or box office experience.
3. Advanced experience and knowledge of primary ticketing systems, including Ticketmaster and AXS, secondary channels and dynamic pricing tactics.
4. Strong financial reporting skills.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
7. Must be flexible and responsive to evolving and changing business environment.
8. Proven ability to work collaboratively.
9. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
10. Ability to prioritize and multi-task and handle various competing activities and interests simultaneously.
11. Highly organized, detail-oriented, high degree of accuracy, proactive and a critical thinker, with excellent decision-making ability.
12. Solid leadership and team-building skills.
13. Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have 7 or more years of experience working with event ticketing?
2. What experience do you have with primary ticketing systems, secondary channels and dynamic pricing tactics?
3. What specifically interests you about this position?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the UFC's UK office, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ