Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be their very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With an office full of champion workers, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success – But the fight isn’t over yet. So if you would like to watch the sport you love grow right in front of your own eyes because of your hard work, then come join a great team and become part of a sports revolution.
The Publisher of UFC Magazine is responsible for monetizing the print, digital and integrated assets related to the publication of the official magazine of the UFC. This person will work with the UFC sales team to ensure the magazine maximizes profitability.
1. Creates a budget and works with the sales team to achieve revenue goals through direct sales and integrated offerings to UFC partners.
2. Generates leads by actively pursuing new partners with direct relationships in the agency and client spaces.
3. Communicates with multiple departments within the UFC, including: Production, UFC Magazine Editorial Team, Marketing, Creative, Finance and other UFC departments to ensure that UFC Magazine is creating the most attractive content for our partners and prospects.
4. Utilizes new digital technologies to present an integrated offering to media partners and continues to explore new digital opportunities.
5. Oversees inventory availability and tracks sales estimates to ensure each issue hits targeted goals.
6. Becomes an expert in UFC marketing and sales products capable of responding to questions from all levels, both internally and externally.
7. Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Proven strong sales abilities with 8+ years of experience preferred.
3. Excellent communication and sales skills.
4. Knowledge and experience in the print advertising business.
5. Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
6. Attention to detail and highly-organized.
7. Ability to maintain confidential information.
8. Knowledge of MMA and UFC is very helpful.
9. Ability to understand and support the policies and procedures of the company.
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site gym with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the UFC's UK office, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ