Current available jobs in Security:
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas and stadiums across the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Beijing, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site gym with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative people. The Security role ensures the safety and security of the corporate offices during non-business hours (nights and weekends).
Swing Shift and Overnight Hours - Including Weekends
Please apply only if you are available to work the shift as posted.
1. Maintains a safe and secure environment at the corporate office facility.
2. Monitors the ingress and egress of employees, visitors, vendors and contractors by maintaining and utilizing daily logs, and the badge system.
3. Monitors the CCTV system and alarm systems as necessary to ensure the security of corporate facility.
4. Makes numerous security patrols around corporate facility, during the course of a shift, to ensure the integrity of the facility.
5. Completes necessary informational and incident reports as needed in a timely manner. Maintains clear and open communication upward, downward and laterally as appropriate
6. Acts in relation to co-workers, visitors and or general public in a manner consistent with the best interest of the company.
7. Maintains appropriate grooming and uniform standards. Overall appearance is to be immaculate and professional at all times.
8. Keeps confidential all information pertinent to the security, professional and private business of Company functions and employees.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Company Executives, co-workers, visitors, vendors and management in both written and verbal form.
2. High School diploma or successful completion of a GED Certificate. Associates or higher degree preferred.
3. Must be at least 21 years of age.
4. Preferred two (2) years in Security, Law Enforcement or the Military.
5. CPR/AED Certification is required
6. Demonstrate and understand management’s goals and objectives.
7. Must have a working knowledge of, and be able to be trained to fully utilize, all functions of an alarm system and security monitoring equipment.
8. Adequate computer skills with a working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and various other software programs.
9. Must not have been convicted of any crime for which registration is required pursuant to NRS 179C.100.
10. Must maintain a valid Nevada driver’s license.
11. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have 2 years Security and/or Law Enforcement experience?
2. Yes/No: Are you available to work the shifts listed?
3. What specifically interests you about this position?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ